Please find our statements, agreements and reports by clicking the links below:
- SIAMS Final Report 2016
- Funding Agreement
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Value for Money Statement
- Trustees’ Report and Audited Accounts 2013_14
- Trustees’ Report and Audited Accounts 2014_15
- Register of Business Interests 2016
- Trustees’ Report and Audited Accounts 2015_16
- Trustees’ Report and Audited Accounts 2016_17
- Register of Business Interests July 2018
All public authorities, including schools, are required under the Freedom of Information Act to adopt a publication scheme that has been approved by the Information Commissioner.
There is currently one approved model publication scheme, which has been produced by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Schools must adopt the ICO’s model scheme and make it publicly available.
Schools should publish a guide to information alongside the publication scheme.
The guide should specify:
- the documents available
- the format of the documents
- any charges made for the information
Please click here to view our published guide to information: