Academy Trust and Governing Body
The Governing Body plays an important role in guiding the school strategically in conjunction with the Executive Head Teacher and Leadership team, with a view to providing the best possible education and educational opportunities for all of the pupils.
The Chair of Governors can be contacted via the school office on 01564 792766 or by letter addressed to :
Mr John Ganjavi
Chair of Governing Body,
Henley in Arden Church of England Primary School,
Henley in Arden,
The Governors at Henley in Arden Church of England Primary School are responsible for:-
- Monitoring the effective delivery of the National Curriculum;
- Financial management;
- Professional advice on the adequacy and deployment of resources within the school;
- Monitoring the academy’s self-evaluation;
- Establishing clear priorities and procedures for the effective support of the academy;
The governing body has an additional committee that meet every term.
Resources and Finance Committee – Jan Morgan
- Responsible for monitoring, evaluating and reviewing policy and performance in relation to financial management and compliance with reporting and regulatory requirements. They oversee the staffing structure and payment reviews. They also receive reports from the Responsible Officer and draft the annual budget.